Become A Member
Benefits of Membership
- collaboration with other Christian organizers
- participation in the Faithful Organizers® secret Facebook page
- inclusion in the Faithful Organizers Online Directory
- opportunity to be a part of the Speakers Bureau
- access to the Devotions Archive and other Resources
- use of the Faithful Organizers® logo on your website
- marketing with professional Christian organizations and publications
- member only gatherings - virtual and in-person
Code of Ethics
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, respect and courtesy.
- I will model and encourage fair and equitable business practices with my colleagues.
- I will act in a manner that is consistent with Christian values.
- I will truthfully represent my faith.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications.
- I will recommend the services of other qualified professional organizers and/or other qualified professionals when I am unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will respect my clients and keep confidential all client information, both business and personal.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will communicate my fees and expenses in advance to my client.
- I will respect and adhere to the Faithful Organizers® conflict resolution policy.
- I will use the Faithful Organizers® logo and marketing materials as allowed, without changing or altering them.
Ready for the Next Step?