Register for the virtual course
Helping Your Financially-Challenged Organizing Clients
taught by Katherine Trezise, Absolutely Organized, LLC
The virtual course is hosted by Faithful Organizers and open to Members and Non-Members to participate.
Monday November 13, 2017
SIGN UP TODAY!
Are you ever concerned that you might be struggling with the negative consequences of financial disorganization? This class will discuss situations and issues involving financial challenges, and some methods, resources, and suggested solutions. Attendees will take-away:
As a result of this class, you will be able to:
- Recognize the possible warning signs of financial disorganization
- Identify the various bill-payment methods and how each is best used
- Organize your income tax documents for tax return preparation
- Understand medical bills and explanation of benefits statements
- Locate resources to help create a budget
Faithful Organizers Members $19.99
Special Offer! $15 for this course when you join Faithful Organizers as a new member prior to November 10th.
(Learn more about membership benefits here.)
See flyer to read more...
Course is hosted on Zoom - a web-based platform for learning and interacting virtually. It's recommended participants have a web camera to join the call via computer or mobile device, but there is an option to join via telephone.